PowersonicTM Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaners
Cleans like no other benchtop ultrasonic cleaner with ceramically enhanced transducers and overlapping ultrasonic waves.
Crest Ultrasonics’ patented ceramically enhanced transducers provide greater cleaning power and reliability, when compared to conventional wafer-type transducers — and we have transferred that high performance technology to our PowersonicTM line of benchtop ultrasonic cleaners.
Our tabletop cleaners ensure uniform cleaning throughout the tank by sweeping the ultrasonic frequency 3 kHz, which creates overlapping ultrasonic waves. This approach eliminates inconsistent cleaning due to hot spots (areas of intense ultrasonic activity) in the cleaning solution, which is caused by the unvarying or “standing” waves produced by conventional ultrasonic power supplies.
Flammable liquids in ultrasonic cleaning equipment
Crest Ultrasonics receives requests for ultrasonics tanks that can operate with low flashpoint flammable liquids such as acetone, IPA, and cyclohexane. For overall product safety (compliance to NFPA 79), operator safety, and product liability as it pertains to flammable solvent, Crest Ultrasonics’ tabletop units and ultrasonic tanks are not designed to operate with class 1, division 1 flammable liquids or in hazardous locations. Crest does not recommend nor will it be held liable for any customer that uses flammable liquids in our ultrasonic table tops and/or ultrasonic tanks.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the safety of your chemistries in ultrasonic applications, please contact your Crest representative.
7 standard sizes, 2 different configurations, available for immediate delivery
- Digital display of temperature, ultrasonic power, and cleaning time
- Adjustable cleaning time or continuous operation via digital display
- Adjustable bath temperature of 20-80℃ with digital display
- Adjustable ultrasonic power in nine steps. This feature enables an optimal adjustment of the ultrasonic energy to the parts being cleaned.
- Degas function allows a variety of consistent sample prep applications
- Lift-off cover included
Standard internal tank dimensions range from 9.5″ x 5.25″ x 4″ to 19.5″ x 11.75″ x 8″.
L x W x H
|P230||9.5 x 5.25 x 4|
237 x 134 x 100
|P360||9.5 x 5.25 x 6|
237 x 134 x 150
|P500||11.75 x 6 x 6|
297 x 148 x 150
|P1100||11.75 x 9.5 x 8|
297 x 237 x 200
|P1200||19.5 x 5.25 x 6|
502 x 134 x 150
|P1800||19.5 x 11.75 x 6|
502 x 297 x 150
|P2600||19.5 x 11.75 x 8|
502 x 297 x 200
NOTE: All models are ETL listed for UL/CSA/CE standards
Units available in both 115v and 230v standard. Optional IP 65, standard EU adapter (optional DK, UK, CH, CN, AUS).
- Ceramically enhanced transducer technology
- Homogenous sound field, energy distribution, and prevention of standing waves using frequency modulation (sweep)
- 45 kHz and 132 kHz frequencies provide precision cleaning and rinsing options
- Drain valve assembly available for tank capacities of 2.5 gallons and higher
- Deep-drawn stainless steel cleaning tank with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Industrial bonded transducer assembly
- Intrinsically safe heater with dry-run protection
- Tank capacity up to 7 gallons
- Digital power control of the ultrasonic generator provides consistent cleaning results regardless of tank temperature