Eco-friendly Bi-solvent Ultrasonic Cleaning System - Solvac S5
Employs SCAQMD clean air certified Methyl Soyate* and 3MTM NovecTM 7200 engineered fluid.
The patent-pending Solvac Series S5 is designed for ultrasonic precision cleaning – especially where VOCs are not allowed. No permitting required for usage anywhere in the U.S., including California.
It is ideal for removing residues like mold releases, wax and pitches, lubricants, heavy greases, adhesives, inks, and other difficult to remove substances – all without the use of ozone depletors, hazardous air pollutants, or Proposition 65-listed substances.
It benefits include:
- Patent-pending process using SCAQMD Certified Clean Air Solvents
- Methyl Soyate is biodegradable, inexpensive, and is an excellent solvent
- Bulk of contaminants are removed in the Methyl Soyate tank, which minimizes the use of 3MTM NovecTM 7200 engineered fluid
- Boil Sump Recycle Mode purges contaminated Methyl Soyate from the boil sump, reducing or eliminating the need to periodically drain the boil sump
- Smaller footprint and less expensive to operate when compared to aqueous cleaning and more eco-friendly than current solvent processes
How our process works
- Parts are immersed in Methyl Soyate and sonicated, removing contaminants such as oils, heavy waxes, and particles
- The parts are rinsed and sonicated in distilled 3MTM NovecTM 7200 engineered fluid and then dried
- The parts emerge from the machine clean and free from any residual Methyl Soyate
Ask your Crest representative for more details.
Four standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard tank sizes range from 12″L x 10″W x 8″H to 24″L x 20″W x 20″H.
* Methyl Soyate from Ag Environmental Products, sold under the brand name Soygold 1000 and Soyclear 1500, meet the SCAQMD Rule 1122 Method 313 criteria for solvent degreasers, and are Clean Air Certified.
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
|F-500-121010||36" x 60" x 70"||12" x 10" x 8"||5||2||150||15||208V-230V - 3 PH - 30A||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
|F-500-181212||40" x 105" x 54"||18" x 12" x 12"||8||3.3||600||33||208V-230V - 3 PH - 60A||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
|F-500-221410||44" x 115" x 50"||22" x 14" x 10"||10||4||1200||40||208V-230V - 3 PH - 60A||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
|F-500-242020||52" x 120" x 70"||24" x 20" x 20"||16||6.5||2000||110||460V - 3 PH - 40A||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
- Wash and rinse tanks clean with Crest 40, 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- Immersion heating
- Recirculation of wash and rinse sump with cartridge filtration
- 120% freeboard ratio