Compact Low Flashpoint Vapor Degreaser
The AL-1010 is an economical solution for low-flashpoint ultrasonic solvent cleaning applications.
The Crest Ultrasonics AL-1010 is designed to safely employ cyclohexane, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, and other low-flashpoint solvents. It has a small footprint to save floor space, and is ideal for removing organic residues such as organic films, fingerprints, grease, mold release, oils, etc.
A typical process includes immersion in the latest Crest Ultrasonics technology, and applications can be found in most industrial facilities. Its benefits include:
- Uses inexpensive, commonly available solvents
- Continuously purifies the solvent via distillation and filtrations
- Uses minimal floor space
- Stainless steel construction
- TÜV Approved and meets all National Fire Protection Standards (NFPA)
One standard tank size, available for immediate delivery
Standard tank size is 10″L x 10″W x 10″H.
(W x L x H)
|S1AL-1010||10" x 10" x 8"||132 kHz|
|S1AL-1812||18" x 12" x 10"||132 kHz|
- Solvent immersion tank with high frequency 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- 100% freeboard ratio
- Filtered recirculation
- PLC controlled with user interface
- Automated cover
- Offset distillation
- Built-in refrigeration
- Automated in-tank lift
- Removable panels for easy maintenance access