Compact Ultrasonic Vapor Degreaser
Make Light Work of Cleaning Your Heavily Contaminated Parts
The Solvac S1 provides automated solvent washing, rinsing, cooling, and drying all in a single compact unit. You will enjoy a wide range of premium features for a standard-level, budget-friendly price.
Compact cleaning packed with eco-friendly technology
The Solvac S1 vapor degreaser system is designed to safely operate with several of today’s non-flammable and EPA-approved solvents.
Our automated compression lid seals in machine contents, which allows more efficient use of energy and fewer carbon emissions into the environment.
Additionally, a Vapotronic Electro-Pulse Modulation system greatly increases solvent retention and reduces energy consumption over conventional vapor degreasers.
The S1 also reduces solvent consumption by lowering the freeboard area temperature, with an increase in the freeboard coil zone.
Reduce required floor space, operator time, operational costs, and carbon emissions by using the Crest Solvac S1 precision ultrasonic vapor degreaser.
Superior cleaning for a wide range of industries
This system is proven to effectively remove contaminants such as surface oils, greases, solder flux, and wax. Many companies spanning a wide range of industries depend on Solvac Ultrasonic Vapor Degreasers including medical, automotive, aerospace, electronics, and optical. From any rugged industrial to critically precise needs, Solvac Vapor Degreaser Systems can meet your company’s cleaning demands.
Two standard tanks sizes, immediate delivery
Standard sizes in 10″L x 10″W x 9.5″H to 18.5″L x 11.8″W x 11.7″H. (Size of entire unit: 38″ L x 36″ W x 53″H.)
(L x W x H)
(L x W x H)
|Voltage||System Solvent Capacity||Ultrasonic Frequency||Ultrasonic Power||Heat|
|S1-1010||10.25" x 10.25" x 12"|
260.35mm x 260.35mm x 304.80mm
|8.25" x 8.25" x 8"|
(Mesh and Handle Height)
209.55mm x 209.55mm x 203.20mm
|10.5 US gallons|
|132kHz||375 watts||1200 watts|
|S1-1812||18.75" x 12" x 12"|
476.25mm x 304.80mm x 304.80mm
|15.75" x 9.75" x 9"|
(Mesh and Handle Height)
400.05mm x 247.65mm x 228.60mm
|25.6 US gallons|
|132kHz||1000 watts||4000 watts|
Also available to suit lesser requirements and budgets
The Solvac S1 Jr offers the same great power within a small footprint as the fully-featured S1, lacking only its certification, filtration system, and automatic lid.
It’s a solid choice for anyone who would like an entry-level compact ultrasonic vapor degreaser without any unneeded additional features.
Ask your Crest representative for more details.
See Our Informational Video Below:
Solvac S1 1010 Overview
- Reduces solvent consumption and costs – Auto-sealing compression lid serves to retain solvent, which is more efficient than machines without auto-sealing lids
- Reduces solvent loss, lowers electric expense – Vapotronic Electronic Pulse Modulation System sends electrical heat energy into the solvent only as needed, instead of the continual flow used in less efficient machines
- Improved operator controls and diagnostics – Compact PLC coupled with a high-resolution, full-color touchscreen HMI
- Easy remote access, data export, and firmware updates – Front-panel mounted RJ45 connection and a USB port on the PLC for stick drive
- Upgraded refrigeration minimizes solvent loss, increases efficiency – Able to maintain a colder freeboard area vs competitive models
- Maximizes vapor rinsing for better cleaning – Distilled solvent cooler line helps reduce the process sump temperature, thereby increasing the temperature differential between components and vapor
- Increases operator safety – Interlocking the internal lifter with the lid helps eliminate the hoist movement while the lid is open
- Highly convenient process status reports – Unobtrusive LED status strip uses a combination of red, green, and blue lights to display current status of the cleaning process