Eco-Pac Solvent Regeneration Unit
Highly efficient: Recovers up to 95% of solvent used in vapor degreasers.
The Crest Ultrasonics Eco-Pac is a highly efficient solvent regeneration unit that can accompany our smaller Solvac vapor degreasers. The unit is compact in design, a standalone system, and highly competitive in price.
Operators typically use the Eco-Pac in vapor degreasing processes where they encounter high levels of oil or general contamination.
These operators feed solvent streams directly from the vapor degreasing unit to the Eco-Pac unit. Low-watt density heaters gently boil the contaminated solvent, which allows the clean solvent vapors to rise and condense on our specially designed Spiral Dynamic Condensing Phase.
The Eco-Pac quickly distills these vapors into clean solvents, which are sent directly back to the vapor degreasing machine.
- Electrical: 208/220-volt, Single-Phase
- Operating temperature: 140-392°F (60-200°C)
- Cooling: fan-assisted air cooled
- Height: 31.10 in (790 mm)
- Width: 29.52 in (750 mm)
- Depth: 17.72 in (450 mm)
- Weight: 154.32 lbs (70 kg)
- Up to 95% solvent recovered
- 6.60 gal capacity (25 ltr)
- Economic to run
- Vastly reduces solvent waste disposal costs
- In many cases reduces VOC consumption below licensing level
- Low maintenance
- Automatic operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Regeneration cycle 3.5–5 hours