Super Heated Non-flammable Vapor Degreaser – Solvac S3
Safely employs most of today’s non-flammable and EPA approved solvents.
This open top ultrasonic vapor degreaser contains dual solvent immersion tanks with patented Crest 40, 58, 132 or 192kHz ultrasonics. The ceramically enhanced ultrasonics products produce unrivaled cleaning.
The Solvac Series S3 is ideal for removing residues such as films, fingerprints, greases, mold releases, oils, etc. Applications can be found in most industrial facilities, with benefits that include:
- Wash, rinse, and dry with a spot-free finish in one compact unit
- Smaller footprint, faster cycle times compared to aqueous systems
- No water consumption or waste water treatment required
- No exhaust required
Ask your Crest representative for more details.
Three standard tanks sizes, immediate delivery
Standard sizes range from 18″L x 12″W x 12″H to 24″L x 20″W x 18″H.
|Model||Tank Size (L x W x D)||Distillation Rate (Gal/Hr)||Boiling Heat (kW)||Load Capacity (Gal)||Solvent Capacity (Gal)||Electrical Requirements||Cooling Water Requirements||Ultrasonics|
|F-300-1812||18" x 12" x 12"||13||7.5||600||37||208V - 3 PH - 60A||6 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz 2000W|
|F-300-2016||20" x 16" x 16"||25||15||900||70||480V - 3 PH - 70A||12 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz 3000W|
|F-300-2420||24" x 20" x 18"||37||24||1230||100||480V - 3 PH - 100A||15 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz 4000W|
- Solvent immersion tank with patented Crest 40, 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- Closed loop hot water heating of solvent and vapor
- Dual compressor refrigeration
- PLC control with automation capability
- 120% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- True SuperheatTM for rapid part drying
- Recirculation with cartridge filtration
- Two gravity water separators with molecular sieve capability
- Compact footprint for easy integration in production flow
- Manual downtime cover
- Stainless steel condenser and chiller coils to avoid corrosion
- Stainless steel process tanks with bright annealed finish
- Solvent cool down mode to minimize solvent loss