Twin Sump Ultrasonic Vapor Degreasers
Designed for co-solvent cleaning applications
The Solvac S2 provides automated solvent washing, rinsing, cooling, and drying all in a single compact unit — with highly efficient component drying and maximized solvent distillation.
Get the most premium features available in the Solvac™ product line
The Solvac S2 vapor degreaser system is designed to safely operate with several of today’s non-flammable and EPA-approved solvents.
Its automated compression lid seals in machine contents, which allows more efficient use of energy and fewer carbon emissions into the environment.
Additionally, a Vapotronic Electro-Pulse Modulation system greatly increases solvent retention and reduces energy consumption over conventional vapor degreasers.
The S2 also offers automatic low-line transfer (using an internal lifter that keeps the lid closed and sealed throughout the process), and twin regrigeration units with dedicated primary and secondary cooling (to ensure that the vapor heat load does not affect freepboard cooling).
Reduce required floor space, operator time, operational costs, and carbon emissions by using the Crest Solvac S2 precision ultrasonic vapor degreaser.
Superior cleaning for a wide range of industries
This system is proven to effectively remove contaminants such as surface oils, greases, solder flux, and wax. Many companies spanning a wide range of industries depend on Solvac Ultrasonic Vapor Degreasers including medical, automotive, aerospace, electronics, and optical. From any rugged industrial to critically precise needs, Solvac Vapor Degreaser Systems can meet your company’s cleaning demands.
Ask your Crest representative for more details.
Standard tank available for immediate delivery
Standard size: 19.7″L x 15″W x 14.4″H.
(L x W x H)
(L x W x H)
|S2-1812||19.7" x 15" x 14.4"|
500mm x 388mm x 365mm
|15.25" x 9.25" x 8.5"|
387mm x 234mm x 215mm
|39 US gallons|
|40kHz wash sump|
132kHz rinse sump
- Reduces operator labor, cycle times, and overall running costs – Automatic low-line transfer, using an internal lifter that keeps the lid closed and sealed throughout the process
- Highly efficient component drying with maximizing solvent distillation – Twin refrigeration units (dedicated primary and secondary cooling) ensure that vapor heat load does not affect freeboard cooling
- Reduces solvent consumption and costs – Auto-sealing compression lid serves to retain solvent, which is more efficient than machines without auto-sealing lids
- Reduces solvent loss, lowers electric expense – Vapotronic Electronic Pulse Modulation System sends electrical heat energy into the solvent only as needed, instead of the continual flow used in less efficient machines
- Improved operator controls and diagnostics – Compact PLC coupled with a high-resolution, full-color touchscreen HMI
- Easy remote access, data export, and firmware updates – Front-panel mounted RJ45 connection and a USB port on the PLC for stick drive
- Upgraded refrigeration minimizes solvent loss, increases efficiency – Able to maintain a colder freeboard area vs competitive models
- Maximizes vapor rinsing for better cleaning – Distilled solvent cooler line helps reduce the process sump temperature, thereby increasing the temperature differential between components and vapor
- Increases operator safety – Interlocking the internal lifter with the lid helps eliminate the hoist movement while the lid is open
- Highly convenient process status reports – Unobtrusive LED status strip uses a combination of red, green, and blue lights to display current status of the cleaning process