Ultrasonic Bike Parts Cleaner
Stand-alone cleaning systems offer powerful processing in a compact footprint.
Our stand-alone CG processing station works within a single tank using Chem-Crest CC235 biodegradable cleaning agent, overflow rinse, and displacement lubrication drying agent Chem-Crest 400L for three-step cleaning.
The CG-611-25T and the CG-620-25T offer two steps including a heated ultrasonic cleaning stage, followed by a stagnant rinse stage. The CG-1020-3ST adds an additional stagnant rinse stage.
This small compact single-tank environment quickly removes carbon, oils, greases, and dirt within 10 minutes per stage. Each step in the process allows processing stages to run separately and simultaneously.
Displacement drying ensures that the parts are moisture-free and protected.
We designed these ultrasonic bike parts cleaning systems to fit on countertops fitted or mounted on an optionally purchased stand or mobile cart.
- External 40kHz Genesis generator
- Primary stage heated wash chamber with ultrasonics
- Primary stage rinse chamber
- Lubrication stage chamber with ultrasonics
- Front-panel mounted thermostat
- 0-30mm front-panel mounted ultrasonic timer
- 2 mesh parts baskets
- Primary wash Chamber with supply and return ports
- Individual lift-off tank covers
- Individual chamber drain valves
- Optional roll around cart
Three standard tanks sizes
|Model||Process Tank Size|
(L x W x H)
|Ultrasonic Power||Heat Power||Tank Capacity||Power Requirements|
|CG-611-25T||6” x 11” x 6”||250/250 watts||500 watts||2 gallons||120v/9.6 amps|
|CG-620-25T||6” x 20” x 6”||300/200 watts||1000 watts||3 gallons||120v/13.4 amps|
|CG-1020-3ST||10” x 20” x 8”||700/300 watts||2000 watts||7 gallons||240v/16.8 amps|