Ultrasonic Medical Device Parts Cleaning
Precision clean parts made for the medical equipment industry.
Medical manufacturing professionals will encounter many needs for a Crest Ultrasonics precision cleaning equipment and Chem-Crest® ultrasonic solutions.
These include cleaning after EDM machining, buffing, polishing, abrasive media blasts, passivation, and additive manufacturing of titanium metal-printed parts. We also help you ultra-clean cannulated devices, polymer devices, Swiss-screw machined medical components, wire forms, medical devices in machine cell, and final device cleaning for packaging. Finally, we also provide organic residue removal and carbonaceous and oxide scale removal.
Medical device manufacturing industry challenges
- Cleaning/removing abrasive blast media residue
- Cleaning/removing buff/polish of animal fat-based solids with abrasive media and cotton strands
- Cleaning/removing carbonaceous and oxide scale on 400 series stainless after heat treatment
- Cleaning/removing drawing/forming lubricants
- Cleaning/removing EDM fluid and metal debris
- Cleaning/removing machine oil and synthetic water soluble lubricants
- Cleaning/removing metal debris, oil, coolants, abrasive media
- Cleaning/removing oil and metal debris
- Cleaning/removing organic residue to reformulate passive oxide layer after manufacturing
- Cleaning/removing polymer debris including dust and chips
- Cleaning/removing TI dust from metal matrix
- Final cleaning of part or component with nitric “upgrade” process for bioburden reduction
Medical device equipment parts that Crest can clean
- Implantable Components (hips, knees, spinal, pacemaker battery housing, Trauma plates, screws, rods, etc)
- Guidewire/endoscopic apparatus
- Oxygen delivery (ventilator components)
- TI metal printed components
- Tooling of all types including, hand tools , blades and cutting devices, bone reamers, drills, clamps, alignment guides & devices
- Stents and other cardio vascular components
- Nitric or citric acid passivation of orthopedic devices and related hardware & tooling
Crest equipment typically used
Chem-Crest® chemistries typically used
Ordering available for gallon, case, pail, 55-gallon drum, and tote sizes. Items generally shipped within 24 hours.
A unique, high-performing, non-flammable, azeotropic fluorinated solvent blend developed specifically as a safe, powerful, and environmentally favorable product for the critical cleaning of precision components and as a high purity carrier solvent. See detailed specifications >>