Ultrasonic Optics Parts Cleaner
Precision clean optical lenses & eyeglasses.
The Crest Ultrasonics line of optical parts cleaners remove mold shards from plastic-molded optics and polishing compounds from glass and plastic lenses.
Our equipment and Chem-Crest® solutions also clean for anti-reflective and UV coatings, remove optic blocking waxes and alloys, and sanitize eyeglass lenses.
Optics cleaning challenges
- Removing plastic films and shards
- Removing cerium oxide-based compound residues
- Removing manufacturing and handling residues from lenses before coating
- Removing blocking wax or low-melt-temperature alloys and cerium oxide residues
- Cleaning and sanitizing eyeglass samples that are returned by customers
Optics-specific items that Crest can clean
- Aluminum alloy blocks
- Eyeglass frames
- Glass lenses
- Hi-index plastic lenses
- Polycarbonate plastic lenses
- Trivex plastic lenses
Crest equipment typically used
Chem-Crest® chemistries typically used
Ordering available for gallon, case, pail, 55-gallon drum, and tote sizes. Items generally shipped within 24 hours.
A unique, high-performing, non-flammable, azeotropic fluorinated solvent blend developed specifically as a safe, powerful, and environmentally favorable product for the critical cleaning of precision components and as a high purity carrier solvent. See detailed specifications >>